Monday 3 March 2014

Bullet Journal

I recently found a new journal/agenda type system. It is called the bullet journal. If you are a list maker this is a great new option for you to try out. I wanted to experiment with it for a few months before sharing it with you.

While, the original creator uses a moleskin, I just grabbed a regular journal (the button fell off)


At the start of the month, you open up a blank spread. On the right you put the month and the numbers and on the left you put the tasks you want to accomplish that month.


Then on the following pages, you put each date and leave a bit of room to put tasks throughout the day. A square represents a task and a circle represents an event.




I also suggest choosing a journal with some kind of pocket because then you can easily store things like invitations or tickets.

I am so far liking this system of doing things. For bigger lists like grocery, I use an app but for the overall agenda, I think this is a great system and it can be customized to whatever suits you.

If you want to hear more, you can watch this video here.




No comments:

Post a Comment